Discovery Education's® WebMATH website http://webmath.com is a math-help website that generates answers to specific math questions and problems, as entered by users. Math answers are generated and displayed in real-time. In addition to the answers, Discovery Education's® WebMATH website shows users how to arrive at the answers to the math problem(s) they enter.
Apps4Android's "IDEAL Web Math" suite of accessible "mobile browsers" were conceived of, developed, and are supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc. Neither IDEAL Group, Inc., Apps4Android, Inc. nor its suite of accessible mobile browsers are affiliated, in any manner, with Discovery Education®.
The objectives for developing accessible, customized, mobile browsers are to:
1. Accommodate the technology access needs of tens-of-millions of students with print disabilities who may have difficulty accessing and using standard websites. They do this by making standard websites less complex and easier to access and use; and,
2. Provide disadvantaged students, who do not have the luxury of having home-based PCs connected to the Internet, with mobile-friendly “ports-of-entry” to standard websites.
We would like to thank:
1. Discovery Education® for their thought-leadership in developing and offering, free-of-charge, their wonderful WebMATH website http://webmath.com resources to anyone wishing to access them; and,
2. The Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center for Wireless Technologies (Wireless RERC), sponsored by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) of the U.S. Department of Education (under grant number H133E110002) for supporting IDEAL Group's and Apps4Android’s efforts to make standard educational websites accessible, usable, and useful to all students… including students with a wide range of print disabilities!
This mobile browser is limited to accessing the following functions of Discovery Education's® WebMATH website http://webmath.com resources:
* Involving Exponents/Powers
* Involving Products of Terms
* Involving Like Terms
* Simplify any Expression
* Raise to a Power
* Complete the Square
* Greatest Common Factor
* Difference between Two Squares
Solving Linear Equations
* Involving One Variable
* Involving Two Variables
* Find Numerical Solution
Solving Quadratic Equations
* By Factoring
* Using the Quadratic Formula
* Simplify Square Root term
* Simplify Any Root Term
* Calculate Power of i
* Add Two Numbers
* Subtract Two Numbers
* Multiply Two Numbers
* Perform any Operation
* Solve an Inequality
* Plot an Inequality
Word Problems (Percents)
* X is Y% of what number?
* X is what percent of Y?
* What percent of X is Y?
* What is X% of Y?
* What percentage difference is the number X from the number Y?
IDEAL Web Math Algebra is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-04-13. The program can be installed on Android.
IDEAL Web Math Algebra (version 3.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 10 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.